Thursday, August 20, 2009

THE FAIRRRRR

HEY KIDS IT'S BINKY THE CLOWN(Not really its just me Cardin). Well I went to the fair but I did not ride any rides. I was there with my dad running the sky view ranch. (OOPSSSY its s-k-y not s-k-i view ranch) And hanging out with some friends. I got some free cotton candy! I only won about five games of carpet ball and lost about the same. Then I went over to the lions club booth and then some one took us over to the stands where we yelled while holding maybe pop corn or mountain dew: POOOP COORN ANYONNE WANT POOOP COORN WHAT ABOUUT MOUNTAAAN DEEEEW ICE COLD MOUUUNTAAAIN DEEEW POPCORN MOUNTAIN DEW ANYBODYYY! And if someone raised there hand I would go up to them and if some one wanted pop corn I would say pop corn's a dollar they would give me $1 bill and I'd take it back to the lions club guy and he would say thank you. afterward me and dad went and got fries and a elliphant ear it was realy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List