Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my first post

Hi I'm Cardin from two toads and a princess. I like to build with Legos and I am now in boy scouts. My hobbies are movie making and fishing. I have a brother named Reece I share a room with him. He also likes to fish too. The other day he caught a seventeen inch large mouth bass (that is the last one we are going to faille) I will post some pictures of it later. I also have a sister named Casteel she has a room of her own. (I also think she is spoiled) her room is a mess nothing is on the floor but her tables are piled high. I also have a full time mom she some times volunteers at ski view ranch (that's where we live) she is a supervisor of sorts to the nurses that come to the ranch. I have a great dad he is the administrative director at the ranch. He knows a little bit about every thing. And whats wired is that we have lived in three different states (Indiana,Michigan and now Ohio)trying to find the place God wants us to be.

1 comment:

My Blog List